DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Rania vs Razin



Assalammualaikum , 


Hello , Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri sayang sayang kawan ku blogger semua , raya kali ini mommy beraya di rumah saja la ,maklumla tgh dalam confinement . Kesian kat Rania la kena raya di rumah je , tak berjalan ke mana mana pun.

Inshallah , mommy habis confinement kite jalan jalan okay sayang.
Harini genap 24 days my lil son, Razin.Kejap je , pejam celik pejam celik dah almost one month.Masyallah can’t wait till pantang , kaki mommy terketar –ketar dah ni nak jenjalan .
Sejak discharge 15th July haritu , Razin’s serum Bilirubin tinggi melebihi paras normal which is 225.9 umol/L ( ref: 17-170 umol/L) ,jaundice . Nampak tak? memang tinggi especially razin baru 46Hours, not even 2 days yet tau. So I direct ke KPJ and admitted him for double phototherapy and exclusive direct feeding.Alhamdulillah after 2 days in ward, Razin discharge with bilirubin level 120 umol/L .yay….
So far nothing much different between Razin and his sister ,Rania , Cuma razin minum susu frequent dari rania and manja lebih agaknya .hehhe Thanks to ALLAH swt sejak Razin lahir , Rania being a really good sister,indeed she helps a lot .I’m bless.

Learned from mistakes, I started to keep ebm(express breast milk ) stock earlier. Target to breastfeed Razin 2 years. Inshallah. Pengalaman mengajar kita kan, I’ve read a lot about breastfeeding , shared experience with other mothers too and memang semangat sangat now.Hope tak hangat hangat tahi ayam la !!
Razin :
Day 1: 2.63 kg
Day 10: 2.9 kg
Day 21: 4 kg


Terkejut mommy tgk berat razin , alhamduillah  .Time kakak Rania dulu, 1 month baru 4.1 kg .itu beza nya baby boy and girl agaknya.wow so excited , a lots of things need to explore and new experience with lil baby.
Till then,

~nadia~
`

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...