DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Rania's baby adik : First Trimester

Assalammualaikum,


I still remember 8 months ago when 2 of my colleagues got pregnant .Masyallah is the best and good news ever, we shared same dream to get pregnant soon and yes they made it .Alhamdulillah. At that time, I always hope and pray to ALLAH SWT and i confident with ALLAH plan for us, HE knows better what the best for us. I keep waiting and waiting until 20th November 2013, my menstrual period delay 1 week, I’ve checked urine pregnancy test (UPT)  not once but twice and pretend not to be over-excited but seriously deep in my heart I wish I could shout and shared with my family and friends.


IT’S POSITIVE.




Tears *



Ahmad J trying not to be excited too when I told him the good news because still early and fragile, His act normal and started to be my “dietician” and Gynae Doc!
For double confirmation I run another UPT at Hospital and booked an appointment to see my Gynae doctor, Dr Lim Soo SOo a humble nice and easy-going Chinese lady doctor .



Alhamdulillah, This second pregnancy is totally different than my first, I don’t have a morning sickness symptom at all, I gain weight a lots and redness, itchiness and rashes all whole over my body and FACE!!

Became lazy obviously, Never cook for 8 months only baking which is very rare.
The only things I love to do with no excuses are cleaning clothes, hang the clothes and folds it .hahhhahhahha .

Kakak Rania is the happiest girl , when she know she will be kakak soon and inshallah she will share same birth month with her future baby adik , which in JULY .Save duet mommy baba celebrate birthday nnti sekali je hehehe .We started to educate her from day 1 until now , so that she will prepare herself to be kakak, learn to share, to help , and the ONLY thing on-going is the soon -to-be kakak-still-sleep under mommy’s armpit.

Boleh dia cakap nanti baby adik tido dalam baby cot , rania need somebody to hug me and sing lulabbly like mommy did.Baby adik can sleep by her/his own as in mommy tummy pun adik can sleep alone right ,mom?

Banyak akal betol.

Inshallah , Rania will understand soon will be the best sister to her brother /sister.

Till then, will share more about baby WR ‘s preparation. yehaaa…

P/s : Time to sing lullaby to princess kakak Rania.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...