DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Rania's baby Adik : 32th weeks Pregnancy


Assalammualaikum , 

Post –off-day –syndrome memang macam ni , berat sungguh langkah ke tempat kerja hari ini. Baru sehari off , tak tahu la kalau post-delivery  nanti , Mesti lagi la berat langkah ku macam batu .Alhamdulilah hari ni Ante-natal checkup baby WR yang ke 7 with Dr Lim Soo Soo, My Obstetrics and Gynecology doctor.

I’m lucky as  my office sebelah je dengan Clinic Dr Lim , So call DR Lim’s Assisstant, booked ,registered via phone.Once DR available or due my turn directly they will call me.Save more time , and energy , and money as well. Baby WR ( rania pun WR : baby Adik pun nak WR jugak !!)  dah masuk 32 weeks ,Berat badan mommy dah bertambah 1 kg this month .Seriously proud of myself ,for the first in my entire life berat mencecah 60 ++ kg .Percaya ? hehehe for those my friend yg kenal zaman sekolah mesti tahu la dulu I famous dengan panggilan Cekeding or cicak kobeng or papan la  because I’m too skinny .But now ha..hamik ko gemok  macam ikan paus and  yet still  my darling husband think I’m the * Most beautiful woman in the whole wide world .hahahahah Boleh gitu ? Obviously la I’m his wife, mestilah dia puji kan?

Then, as normal ante-natal checkup, DR Lim checked my blood pressure, sign of edema, and terus scan baby. The part yang paling make me worried is when DR Lim said the baby growth a bit slow. Frankly speaking, at that point of time, lying on bed while DR Lim doing scan, I was like blurred for a while .Don’t know how to react either worried, happy or cry? Being alone there, the only question popped up in my mine are 

Should I worried Doctor? “ 

MY baby WR is slightly small 2 weeks than the actual gestational age. There could be because baby’s active movement affect the size of baby .I rather think the ultrasound machine is something wrong need to calibrate or due for maintenance than accept this un-pleasant news.

I called Ahmad J, He trying to be positive and try to comfort me. I straightly search via internet, and found this good article from BabyCenter.com: about the Lower –birth babies in pregnancy

It may be that there is not much fluid around your baby. This could make your bump appear smaller, even though your baby is the right size. The position your baby is lying in, and your height, shape and tummy muscles can all affect the measurement.

Some babies grow at slightly different rates. Then when they are measured against average baby-growth figures a mismatch shows, even though there is nothing wrong. Your baby may appear small for a while and then have a growth spurt.

Some babies are smaller than average because the people in their family just happen to be small. Others are small because of their ethnic background. In some areas of the UK, growth charts are adjusted to take these factors into account. This may help to reduce the chances of mistaking a naturally small, healthy baby for one that is not growing normally.

Generally speaking, if your baby is active, he is likely to be fine.

Occasionally, though, babies do not grow as well as they should. This may be because of problems with the placenta, caused by the pregnancy illness, pre-eclampsia. When this happens, doctors will say your baby has intrauterine growth restriction (IUGR).

You and your baby will be carefully monitored to make sure your baby is getting the oxygen and nutrients he needs from the placenta. A special scan called a Doppler will check that the placenta is working normally. And your baby's heartbeat can be recorded using a cardiotocograph (CTG). Some hospitals have day assessment units where these tests can be carried out. You'll be an outpatient, which means you won't be admitted to hospital.

However, if your baby's growth suddenly slows a lot you may need to be admitted to hospital. If doctors are worried about your baby's health, they may advise you to have your baby early. If events take this turn, you should be in the hands of an expert team. Their priority will be making sure you stay healthy and that your baby is well cared for.

This article makes me feel more relieved, and bear in mind Nadia: IF YOU BABY IS ACTIVE, HE/SHE IS LIKELY TO BE FINE!!! Inshallah.DR Lim also set an appointment to see back in 2 weeks’ time to see how baby WR has grown in that time, which will give a clear picture of how baby’s doing.
Inshallah less than 60 days ,we will see u babyAdik  WR .
Doa Ketika Bayi Dalam Kandungan ::

-بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

"Ya Allah, peliharalah anakku selama ia berada di dalam perutku dan sihatkanlah dia, Engkaulah yang menyembuhkan tidak ada penyembuhan selain penyembuhanMu, penyembuhan yang tidak meninggalkan penyakit.
Ya Allah, rupakanlah dia yang ada diperutku dengan rupa yang baik dan tetapkanlah ke dalam hatinya iman kepadaMu dan kepada rasulMu.

Ya Allah, keluarkanlah dia dari perutku dengan mudahdan selamat.

Ya Allah, jadikanlah dia sihat yang sempurna dan berakal dan pandai, alim dan beramal.

Ya Allah, panjangkanlah umurnya sihatkanlah badannya dan baikkanlah akhlaknya, fasihkanlah lisannya, baguskanlah suaranya untuk membaca Al-Quran dan Hadis dengan berkat Nabi Muhammad s.a.w dan segala puji bagi Allah Tuhan semesta alam"

AMIN.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...