DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Too Much To Handle ?

Assalammualaikum,


Rasa macam mimpi boleh tergerak hati untuk log-in and menulis dalam blog usang ni lagi .Tambah –tambahan last my entry is was last year 2013, September,

Seriously not my intention to stop writing (even though I knew not all readers love my write up), but I just things need my own space and furthermore i prefer ‘tell my story “  via instagram ,more interesting , save time and energy hahahhahaha ( Alasan )

There are a lots of things been going on onto my life for past few months, Alhamdulillah .
Rania already started her pre-school , yes we  sent her to English Islamic school nearby my parents ‘s house .Alhamdulillah , Rania seems to be happy with her school , new environment with her cute and lovely best girlfriends, and the latest update ,she attended her very-first – sports day and guess what ? She won Gold medal for it. Great job my dear.

In career update , I was offered by my superior to be in infection control team .Nor that I get promoted or what , I’m still the state registered nurse, now my job scope more specific to ONE IMPORTANT things which is being an infection control nurse . It’s quite tough as to me my life ,my passion is more to clinical and action in emergency , but looking at bright side this is a good opportunity for me to expand my career and clear vision what is my next step to be a better healthcare worker .Seriously sitting in front of computer, doing surveillance , audit and report ,doing round in the ward , search for un-wanted  microorganisms  makes me feel  USELESS NURSE  but it’s been 2 months now and I think I started to love and enjoy my job now . Furthermore is such a better move for me working normal hours 8 am-5 pm as Ahmad J ,and I ….rania were ………………………………………………
Expecting a new addition in our small family …
Masyallah …yes , Alhamdulillah .

I’m now pregnant our second child, at 32 weeks. Preparation for this lovely creatures is been ready , ,cleaning parts for the clothes , kakak rania;s crib ,car seat and stroller still in good condition , so nothing much to buy .I still remember Rania;s reaction when we told her that she will be kakak soon inshallah on her birthday .A birthday present for rania this year inshallah will be her “babyadik” .
 I have a lots of story to share ,will update soon about my pregnancy journey, new working environment , rania’s new life at school .Btw she can speak malay now yay , even sound like cartoon .
No idea why she intend to call me mama whenever she speaks in malay .hahaha lol
Till then,

Love ,
Nadia .


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...