DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Monday, August 19, 2013

My *EID* story:2013 --> Part 3

Assalammualaikum,

JOm sambung cerita di pagi syawal yang ke-3 , bersiap bertema pink,no more baju melayu untuk Ahmad J .I chose to wear Orkedby Jovian Mandagie supaya senang sikit nak bergerak beraya ke rumah family and relatives with his beautiful flow dress. So comfort tau ,



and miss rania wore peplum kurung ,gift from her paternal aunt.:)

 Kali ini seharian bersama keluarga Ahmad J sebelah father in law I , had our breakfast with mama in law ‘s special dishes rendang daging with nasi himpit and lemang.

Simple lunch with Ahmad J ‘s primary school mate at Wadi Hadramawt Restaurant.
Then direct to Ahmad J’s paternal grandmother, Tok Mak.Tok Mak from penang, cakap penang memang kaw kaw la, sampai AHMAd J sendiri tak faham .hikhiikhik….




Then had our raya open -house tea time and dinner at Ahmad J’s cousin house.Blessed ,Alhamdulillah.
Fun raya holiday with LOVE ….


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...