DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Ramadhan AL-Mubarak 1434H

Assalammualaikum,


Alhamdulillah, its Ramadan. What a blessed, Thank you ALLAH SWT for this opportunity to celebrate Ramadan again and this time is different as I’m celebrating it with my family. I still remember when I’m young I only looking forward to celebrate EID, more focus on the *angpow* and new clothes and Food too. BUT as we grow older, we learned and upgrade ourselves to be a better muslimah Alhamdulillah these days I’m enjoy having Ramadan, and frankly speaking I felt lucky to be in Jeddah and Makkah last Ramadan. Hard to express by words, the feelings that I couldn’t forget, Waallahi, only ALLAH knows .I will do anything to go there again, to celebrate my Ramadan.

I still remember, my first Ramadan without preparation for Sahoor in Hospital. Seriously the hospital at 3-4 am is like day time, everybody is passing the food, food is everywhere,masyallah rizqi. Right after iftar, after perform solat terawih, the shops will open until 3-4 am or sahoor, rushing doing tawaf  umrah just to finish 7 rounds , to make sure we able to drink zam zam water right before adzan Subuh,but ermm we missed it, and thanks to ALLAH for that as tears drops while doing sa’ie imagining how those HERO and our Prophets in battlefield in Ramadan without air-conditioner ,without nice tiles, etc . At that time I think I really wish to be with family but at this moment, I appreciate Ramadan more and how lucky I’m to experienced fasting and perform terawih /qiamullai over there. Mashallah.

BUT,

ALhamdulillah, this year, I’m still healthy and fit with ALLAH’s will to celebrate Ramadan with family, with simple food for iftar,perform terawih with little Rania( even she read AL-Fatihah louder than Imam) and be here at my Home town.Alhamdulillah.


Ramadan Al-MUbarak

Have a happy and blessed Ramadan.Amin.


Inshallah.

1 comment:

Niastory said...

hye salam, rose, tq :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...