DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Nasi Kandar Line Clear



Assalammualaikum,

As requested by mr Ahmad J, will do marathon update tonight.
After 20++ years lived in north region, this is my first time having nasi kandar Line clear in Penang. Can’t blame my parents tho, my siblings and I not a Nasi Kandar fan until I got married to Selangor+johorean ,MR Ahmad J loves Nasi kandar  and till then I think i’m appreciated the food more. Last weekend, we, the Alsagoff’s had our lunch at the famous Line Clear.

We chose to sit and *hidang lauk* rather than *nasi taruk atas (individual) because more cheaper, easy and more faster. We ordered fried chicken, beef curry,their big* sotong curry * Yummy..and their famous fish head curry ,Masyallah I tell u serious the fish head is darn big …..hikhihkhik…and it’s only cost us RM60++,

With the variety choice of food, I strictly recommend you all guys to try their original nasi kandar, *memang line clear * la, with the fast service, cheap and delicious and easy to find parking as well.

The address: Next to 117, Penang Road,10000 Penang .
                 Or you can call them for the location at : 03-261 4440.
Yummy…
Sayang, jom Line clear this weekend. Craving for it walla…



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...