DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Rania saying goodbye to : Milk bottle

Assalammualaikum,

At this moment, I can barely balance myself as my head is keep spinning non-stop and it’s started since this morning. I took 6 hourly Paracetamol but nothing happen, hoping miracle from ALLAH swt. I just can’t shut my eyes so decided to log into my blog and mumbling about what’s going on these past few days.
RANIA
1st June , we’re in  KL !I forget to brought Rania’s milk bottle , so I remind Ahmad J to bring her bottle that we left in KL ,at our humble cribs. Being a man, Ahmad J as usual, didn’t have time to REMEMBER about it. Shucks….no bottle? With the grown up kids like Rania, I tried to find a great excuses to tell her .Yes! I told we lost her bottle and no choice she had to drink milk in a cup with straw. To shut her up, I end my story with: This is my final Decision Rania!!! hehehhehe sorry baby , and guess what , she already been drinking milk in a cup for a week.
Oh Rania mommy so proud of you my baby girl, opps no more baby, you’re big girl now darling sweetie.
It’s like a dream , watching you growing up healthy , clever and filled with joy and happiness ,Rania ,my tears dripping  fast when listen to your du’a everyday ( been taught by lil princess Afsheen) :
 Ya ALLAH , please give me a baby sister * …*tears* Insha ALLAH sayang,ALLAH knows best and HE will grant it when the time comes, ONLY HE knows when we’re ready .And mommy trust you definitely will be a great sister indeed to your sister/brother in future inshaALLAH. Just keep du’a and please don’t grow up so fast L I miss you already even you’re besides me all the time!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...