DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

It's my Day : 15th June 2013

Assalammualaikum,

Holla darlings, yay I know I been away for few days from blog, but trust me I do visit you.*slap forehead*.
Feel so sleepy now , honestly after clean and tidy myself I decided to visit and say Hello to all of you and please excuse my absent as …guess what ? This is my month baby….It’s June baby .yahoo.

Happy Birthday  To Me, being an adult woman is not easy as I think I guess < still remember how bad I am want to be an adult in school>  .Sometimes feel so awkward when people start to call me * kakak* in real hahahhahha (budget muda ) because only few people called me kakak , only youngster.

I would like to thanks to all kind warm wishes and thoughts and doa.masyallah , only ALLAH can repay all your kindness. Sadness and history been taught me to be more alert and be careful to which ever creatures: P < say NO to backstabbers > and always beware not to trust people easily. But an honest relationship i built in Jeddah make me realized that there are still GOOD people outside and it’s all depends on how you react and adapt. And AGE also remind me that I can’t blame others 100%, as human being, I’m not perfect either. Nobody is perfect except Almighty, Ya ALLAH.

Thank you ALLAH swt for all Rizki, to have wonderful parents, to have loving parents in law,my cool siblings and in laws, best friend and my companion , my soul ,my other half Ahmad J( though I’m truly sad for what happen : we plan but ALLAH know best kan sayang ?)  My beautiful princess. Rania you light up my life sayang ….

Thank you to my new colleagues, for the surprise birthday cake, frankly I’m still wondering why you guys choose the angry bird’s cake .LOL . Anyway I love the cake so much, thank you nana darling for the early present, I love the watch. TO my lovely ANAK, thank you for insisted to buy mommy a slice of Secret recipe‘s cake (that you claimed was my favourite cake hahah : black forest cake never being my favourite. And for the beautiful handmade card masyallah I love it so much sayang .

3 more years going to 3 series and lots of things to do, and I guess I’m ready for it .Inshallah .Please ALLAH guide me.

Love and proud being Young to the old people, and proud to be old for young people,
Happy Birthday darling Nadia.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...