DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Monday, May 27, 2013

Wedding May : So happy together :)

Assalammualaikum,

It’s a bright sunny day, my sweat is dripping all over my body but it’s so beautiful MasyaALLAH. While I’m browsing hanis’s solemnization pictures and transferring it to my hard disk, I have been thinking why not I just update my blog. I have known hanis since I’m in primary school, and now its been17 years, we study in the same high school, never lost contact I guess as hanis’s parent house is near to my parent’s house. I‘ve plan to go her wedding reception but as we know, we only planned but ALLAH knows better so for last minute notice I have to attend courses  2 days weekend so after work on Friday , Rania and I went to her solemnization. I’m sorry dear couldn’t make it to your special day,:L wish you a very happy marriage , your new life as a lucky wife to your incredible husband. May ALLAH swt blessed you and husband and together till Jannah. In sha ALLAH .Congratulations: you looks stunning and beautiful my dear .


The best thing about the wedding besides the bride and groom (of course) is I met my school mate. Yay and as usual we took pictures more than we talking about ourselves, hurmm very bad.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...