DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

New mobile app:PicsArt

Assalammualaikum,

Erk.... alhamdulillah filled my tummy with vanilla cupcakes fresh from oven.glad everyone in house love it especially my very-choosy -food little girl.she loves it to the max.
Stop talking bout cupcakes , let it cool down for decoration tomorrow.i'm supposed to get ready and prepared myself with next week exam ; will definitely write bout it soon , but today i want to share new application that i found in playstore few days ago (pardon me if i'm late.new me )  .It's really useful for me especially in blogging.i don't have to wait to post entry via my laptop and edit my picture attach using the mybighugelab website or befunky.com .BUT now no more.i can update entry directly from my mobile phone and edit my picture using this application which is so cool and fun!!♥♥♥♥♥♥see example attached :
(But still can't help with my typo problem )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...