DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Hello may

Assalammualaikum ,

Hello darlings , hope i'm not to late to wish you guys happy labour day.well i guess i 'd never have my labour day,it seems that triple pay is a good deal for it .

It's difficult to get us,alsagoff family  together ,my big sister is at putrajaya with jabatan perdana menteri ,my one and only ahmad J based in kl , my lil bro is in johor(now he is here back yay) . So last week , we had early pre -birthday dinner for my lovely sister ina at our old time favourite place Kg Pelet ,Puncak Mutiara restaurant ,(except my lil br0ther)

I'm not sure i have update any entry about this famous,cosy place .but honestly who ever stay in north region or come to visit penang/kedah REALLY need to try their food.
It's marvelous . They offer lots of variety ,name it steambot,roasted,grill ,nasi? Western food and their delicious lamb chop is always our choice .and it's only MYR 19 with big portion. Love their black pepper sauce. Yummy yummy nononomnomno

Definitely will  always be my favourite place to eat!

P/s will upload more picture later .insha allah

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...