DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Bowling maniac

Assalammualaikum, 

It’s funny , last time I always pray to have this moment to come in Saudi , No patients or suddenly wish patients disappear for ONLY one day .But at the moment after 3 rd fine and lil” quite night , I can’t hardly open my panda eyes.* snapfinger * .

IDEA : Let’s start blogging.I promised my self to stop complaining about my current obsession towards food and the outcome is will affect my ideal body weight .Gotcha.

Nothing can be done with now, my mak always forced me to start “jog in the house. “Oh MR treadmill, insha allah maybe next time. Besides planning for hiking and badminton group, last week my colleagues and I start our journey to * healthy * life, there we go bowling *suka-suki* together. Honestly even it’s an indoor activities, l I used and utilize all my muscle and 3 games straight seems a challenging. ahhahaha drama queen.*slapface* while thinking when was my last time at bowling lane. Haahahahhaha The activities continue last weekend with AhmadJ and his cousin, Abg Jai and his two lovely’s princess.To be truth , there are no Sweats at all ( air-conditioner ) .please give me some credit .At least I’ve tried to be healthy tho.:P blab la bla …..

Owh tummy please behave yourself and stop being like *cacing kerawit*.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...