DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Thursday, April 18, 2013

New *toy*




Assalammualaikum,


Oh I miss blog so much, seriously even though I already have my new mini *toys*I still can’t get enough by updating via phone. Feel so un-complete .Yeah…
show off time. :P bluek. Okay ahmadJ is not a “surprised* husband, so for past 5 years I never expect any surprised from him. opsss….*snap finger* hope he didn’t read this. He prefers to bring me out and choose my own present, and I think I like it that way too. HIKHIKHIk.



SO last Friday, for the first time * I mean this year*: P Ahmad J surprised me with my new toys. Yay…..i will get my new gadget. Actually is not a surprised as I can *smell* the news when ahmadJ start to talked a lots about phone.SO that is it. I knew I will get it. *slaps face*


Thank you baby for the new toys, love it to the max.Especially the flower design.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini: special edition La Fleur, exactly what I dreamed for, not bulky, small, light and fit well in my uniform pocket. The details exactly like Samsung Galaxy S3, the difference is size, megapixel 5MP, only 8GB (which is just nice for me).




Thank You Sayang , for the extra luxury for your wife.


Love you and hope ALLAH swt bless you with prosperity, health and happiness.








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...