DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Friday, April 12, 2013

Magic Card ?



Assalammualaikum, 


Hye darlings,


2 more days and I’m done with my Orientation programme. Alhamdulillah, and can’t wait for weekend short getaways to Penang AGAIN. Where else we can go aite for just 2 days off? As long we were together with loves one and spending quality time, that’s more important.


Rania is so cute today I mean extra Cute. Last night after work, my sister ,Rania and I went to Mall and as routine I remind Rania, what our objective to Mall ( e.g to buy groceries / toiletries etc.) ,and keep in her minds that we will not buy toys for her .


1st Scene in the mall:

While waiting my sister in the fitting room, I’m busy looking at the new arrival section of dress/clothes/pants, with her innocent face and she says out loud:


Rania : owh mommy, put the dress back, You don't have money for that ( and walked away)

Mommy : *gulp..grrr*


*slap forehead*


Seriously at that moment, I wish I can disappear or be one of the mannequins. All in that section were looking at me.


2nd scene in the mall: Stilettos store’s cashier counter


*my sister used her Debit card*


Rania: *her cute curios face* hurmmm, bibi ina also no money? What is that?

BIbi Ina: I used magic card rania.

Rania: mommy I want magic card too. Pleaseeeeeee pwetty please.

Mommy:  ? ? What do you want to do with the magic card rania ?

Rania: I don’t know, to buy something, my stuff.

Mommy : hahahhaahhahhhhaah I don’t think so, ask your father.


I’m sorry Ahmad J, she might be your clone but she is Nadia’s junior.

Can we have YOUR magic card baba…..:P








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...