DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday Arissa Humaira



Assalammualaikum, 


*coughing* 


Hello dear, I still remembered 4 years ago, ermmm in July, while preparing the goodies bag for Rania’s first birthday bash with family, Arissa Humaira’s mother came, gave a hand help me out at night and be one of the first guest at Rania’s birthday. Yes seriously it was 4 years ago, and now she was up with her own princess’s birthday party. Time flies. I’m truly sorry dear can’t help you so much, as a dedicated staff to my current working place, I need to excuse myself. By the way still I’m glad can join Arissa’s first birthday party. 


I’ve been thinking lately about friendship we built for past 17 years, wow can you imagine? And now the next generation continue and hope it will last forever. In sha ALLAH.
 Happy 1st Birthday  darling Arissa Humaira, Hope you will grow up as solehah girl and in sha ALLAH , ALLAH swt always with you to guide  you .AMIN….




Kisses and hug from kakak rania .
Arissa Humaira 1st birthday party/30th March 2013/saturday








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...