DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Feeling sick?



Assalammualaikum,

 I’m not feeling well.

I’m down with a low grade fever, coughing, flu and sore throat. What a complete set!

Even though I’m working in Medical Centre, medicine seems to hate me or otherwise. But the weird little things is I felt sick whenever I’m at home, at work I feel so energetic, fresh and yay I love my patients. I don’t know how to describe my feeling when you see patients in front of you recover well, improved better than before. Alhamdulillah.

Rania being such great daughter taking care of me with her hugs and kisses. Hope to get well soon, have lots of pending paperwork for meeting next week.

Nurse pun ada meeting wooo..



P/s: I feel bad and pity to one of my new colleague, hurmmm is not a serious case to me. But now the issue is already up to the top management. They just like to exaggerate issue, and not professional. It’s ok dear, if you’re right, ALLAH swt always with you.Wish the best for you, Pray. Inshallah 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...