DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Wedding reunion



Assalammualaikum , 


There goes my plan for daily update blog, *gulp* too much workload until I don’t have time to even switch on laptop. Last Saturday after morning shift, my sister and I went to wedding reception my old primary school mate. We are friends since 1996, almost 17 years old friendship. Like I always said, I love wedding so much as it’s a perfect time to meet up with your long last friends, small and short reunion, no need extra  job to set time ,date and place for reunion. Yeah, but too bad I had to go work on her special day.
 







I have no idea where is all my*abaya* or I called it my lifesaver dress, and all my *baju kurung * is in KL house, so I made mix and match, with my old *saree kain baju kurung *match with my black cotton peplum blouse.

Saree long skirt/peplum blouse/cheap yellow shawl / Yellow shoes/ 

please excuse my *buncit* tummy, i told you i'm getting fatter :P

So let's meet again in next wedding reception,this coming May.Yeah:)


 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...