DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Career Mom : Sick in the hospital?



Assalammualaikum, 

3 days in the row I got food poisoning symptom: diarrhoea and vomiting non-stop. I suspected it happen after I took hospital’s café food. L Definitely will be last time ate there, I guess for now. I still feel trauma *berkampung* in the toilet. 

Alhamdulillah at the moment feel better even still have the butterflies in the tummy. Hope will be better soon. In Sha Allah. I’m so excited to update entry tonight as this entry will be the 600- entry , wow I can’t believe that I have already wrote 600 entries for past 5 years. My target is to write one entry per day but it’s just a plan, till now already March but I only managed to update 47 entries this year. hhaaaahhahahha .By the way again numbers of entries not the point, the story i want to shared and update is the important especially for my sweetheart to read in the future and a short update for my hubby-bee-boo. 

I’m off tomorrow, promised Rania to make a special activity with her (an activity that I didn’t think of yet) my bad, maybe do some craft or project clean her messy toys boxes.

In term of my career, like my friend’s advice just follow the flow, and get your salary. Ermmm Sorry, it’s kind of hard for me to get through it. Example:  Blame others people to cover theirs fault. Yeah, not even one month working here I can smell the bad attitude and it’s really upset. As usual, I know what should I do? Stay away from this kind of people. Yeah.



Okay darlings, need to go dream lala land, in sha ALLAh till we meet again my sweet blog.
Planning activities for our next short getaways with my darling hubby & Rania.
In sha ALLAH.



4 comments:

Ibu Ilyanie(s) said...

Semoga cepat sembuh! :D

Jemput menjengah.. happy browsing!
http://ibuilyaniescottage.blogspot.com/2013/02/adakah-anda-sudah-bersarapan-pagi-ini.html

Niastory said...

:) thank you ibu Ilyanie :) .

Ryha Feyzal said...

Biasalah Nadia. I rasa penyumbang stress terbesar dlm hidup i is kerja. Not just workload but in term of sosial as well. InsyaaAllah, bila i rasa dah reach certain target especially in financial, i nak work from home. Mungkin salary tak hebat tapi at least tak perlu face problem yg pelik2.

Niastory said...

:) it's normal i guess. but i dah cuba riha stay at home 6 months, hurmmmm boring, tak puas sgt .rasa incomplete tak kerja, in sha allah mana tahu nnti future berubah fikiran.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...