DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Monday, March 11, 2013

Bonding time


Assalammualaikum ,

Happy Sunday darling blogger,

How are you guys doing? Hope is great as mine .Alhamdulillah. I’m busy adjusting my life, career, household and Rania .She so understands and not cranky like before. Even though patient’s daily census not that bad like in Saudi Hospital, but I can still feel body ache, stress and tired. Might be the long rest at home, especially morning wakeup call make my head spinning?

Better go now, it’s sister’s bonding time ( Yeah  my big sister is here ) but she will go back  to Putrajaya  tomorrow.:( .

Let’s watch My Old time-favourite, Tan Sri P.Ramlee‘s movie with ice cream, and a plate of homemade Cinnamon roll with cream cheese glaze, yummy 


Cinnamon roll with cream cheese glaze ...yummy 



In sha ALLAH will update the recipe soon ( hikhikhik ) .

Before end the entry, just want to share about my recently purchased at SASA, The incredible face mask .They have a few choices and my most favourite is Oatmeal, Moisturising facial sheet mask. A deep moisturising mask to help with dehydrated skin as dryness is one of the major causes of wrinkle formation .( absolutely perfect for my face ,say NO to wrinkle at age 20-s ) Contains Oatmeal Extract ,Hyaluronic Acid, Cucumber Extract and Multi-Vitamin to keep skin soft and supple .An excellent treatment to replenish dry and rough skin.

It’s so complete and cheap too.

Other than that, I also love the Aloe & Olive Deep Moist Silky Mask, Cucumber Refreshing & Clarifying Mask, Pomegranate & Collagen Lifting Silky Mask, and Honey Peach Nourishing & Brightening Mask.




Ok tata ,gotta go now , Let’s ber-sasa.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...