DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Saturday, February 2, 2013

SSF : Home Deco

Assalammualaikum , 

Hello Kedah , hye what a nice , quite saturday , first weekend in the February .Yay , just had simple lunch with family :) ya ya ya ..i know it's late for having lunch  , it's lazy saturday as usual .No dessert from me for today as mak already made * Kuah Durian @ Bubur Durian * for tea time .( walid's favourite ) .

Yesterday after ' asr prayer , my family and i went to SSF: Home Deco in Butterworth ,Penang .Seriously this is one of place that can make me became * palpitation* besides shopping Mall .phew.......heaven ..Ya ALLAH , swt , Pray to ALLAH swt ....but this time i manage to snap pictures yehhaaa usually i will *lupa diri * .hahhaha



Everything in SSF , is like  * mampu milik * and woo.ww....i WANT ALL .please...sob sob sob ...:(

Deep Breath nadia .Focus , focus....( just window shopping  ,okay ) 

every step i tooks  in SSF , i need to remind myself : 

* you don't need that nadia , * but this is really beautiful...i can see my future laundry bucket ...woooooo




* who need towel with letter 'K * ??* ...aghh so classy and expensive .
Face towel : ONLY MYR 5.90 


tempting right ...? not yet ? 
hahhahaha took us approximately 20 minutes plus minus traffic to SSF Home Deco ,There are 4 levels , ground floor is all the kitchen ware , toiletries , laundry stuff .etc....


This is our (  my sister and i ) , old-time favourite .....i want .....
really *tough* glass and quite heavy for MYR 198 .( no SALE at the moment , will wait for member price future heheh ) 
 

 Looks at the *siblings* ......wuarghhh beautiful ,..


 Egg holder , cute but ridiculous price : MYR 49.90 


 with the reasonable and affordable price, you will get the classy , elegant and expensive-look collections .:)
*drooling * 


First level : full with *english * furniture .







second level is full with flowers , garden concept , candles , kids furniture ,you can get beautiful vase . All flowers a bit pricey , but really * cantek * can't describe it with words and picture.Because i just realized the * no-camera allowed * sign haahaahhahhaha lol..my bad :P

third level: we didn't go , it;s more to wedding's craft .

knowing me , can't just left the shop with empty hand .;P furthermore  my heart says .......

I WANT ALLLLLLLL darling .......


 ( ermm curious ?how come this picture is here ? hahaha )

at last i get my egg holder , for ONLY MYR 10 .




Ramekins again i bought 3 set of ramekins but this time with cover .yay ....
price : 2 for MYR 10, 
..Let's Cream Brulee.....yummy .


 with the member price  you will get all this .yehaaaa...
i LOVE SSF !...




p/s miss to go to SSF Penang , more choices .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...