DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Online Boutique : Part 3

Assalammualaikum ,

Hye sayang sayang ku , just got back from Medical Centre , after 3 hours settled  my medical check up .phew .....headache but still manageable i guess.Du'a for me ye ...

Remember my last entry on 25th Dec , i'm away for a short while to Kuala Lumpur to settle something and of course spending quality time with AJF and being a loyal wife , cooking  cleaning and ironing , my sister decided to spent her end of the year holidays with us in KL , and we  have so much fun *spending * money hahahahh together in KL :non stop.

26th dec , started our our journey at Shah Alam Section 7 , hahhahahahathis is one of my favourite place and the best part is this time i went to sect 7 with my shopping partner.The night before we all dah lists down all the famous and important online boutique yang nak di lawati ...ewah...ewah ....:p

So   our first  boutique : Radiusite , So proud of the owner , young beautiful lady she already have 3 shops , ermmm marvelous kan and all exclusive seling *hijab * except one of her boutique is more to garment .

Pic courtesy : My instagram .
hhhahaha this is really controversy pictures , because of this pictures , a lots of friends and relative congrates me for the good news hahahhaha .definitely will not wore this *baju* : NO more hahahah 




Last time , masa radiusite belum famous all the tudung 's price is still reasonable but then , now hurm some design and material is like ...$%&( its all depends to individual, either u pay for the good material or for the BRAND itself .
Tapi gitu-gitu pun setengah kain sangat berbaloi :) tapi memang kena terjah cepat la butik radiusite once new design keluar ,kalau tidak memang gigit jari la , laku macam goreng panas.



Then directly we went to SUGARSCARF......:) 


*palpitation* started here :P hhahaha , this is normal for yours truly ....
Semua designs and harga di Sugarscarf sangat berpatutan especially the half moon scarf yang tgh hangat tu ....murah je disini :) love their paisley shawl definitely will come again to visit them .

 
(one more *controversy picture*) 


Then , we walk to Dreemika boutique by IKARadiusite 

tak sempat nak snap pictures inside , tambah-tambahan time i datang they're busy shooting the models pictures.I love the deco so much , very cosy and all the *baju * looks so ....hmmmmmmmyummy.....,despites , we stick to our plan , only focus on Tudung :) Alhamdulillah .



Our last boutique is OBB ,Old Blossom BOx Boutique in section 7 .
Last time i visit their boutique in sect 13 , and the proud owner, jesmine already spread the wings by opened the new girls in hijab OBB in SEc 7 .

and i'm so lucky , i got chance to met Jesmine again and the best part is she remembered me...:) might be because of my cheecky and active rania .




 ~hasil laburan ....:)


hurm..1/2  day still not enough for us ,there are still a lots of online boutique that we didn't visit ,next time perhaps .


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...