DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I'm Pregnant

( tajuk entry kasi gempak semua orang :P ) ..amin 
Assalammualaikum......

...


I just noticed a while ago , my blog now full with food , food and food hahhaahahahhaha .
and that remind me about my previous post entry : healthy way to gain weight .Honestly this is really creepy !! i did follow all my dietitian's advice ( back in saudi ) and the results ????

people start to ask : * are you pregnant,nadia * 

*******************************************************************
lol, shucks , i want to be healthy , fit , not so thin  -not so *full of fat * but pregnant ,people start to jump to conclusion when they saw my tummy ??hahhahhah cute
Hurmmmmmm..:( how i wish i can say yes .*.i'm pregnant*8 and i'm dreaming : i can tell rania ,she will have her brother /sister soon *....but is not , not yet ,ajf and i ready in sha ALLAH for new member but  ALLAH knows best .:) takpa i trust , pertanyaan atau percakapan seseorang kan DU'a , hope doa termakbul , i can say .....*yes , i'm pregnant * amin ...in sha ALLAH .

Getting a bit frustrated when everybody started to wish congratulation for the * pregnancy * & i had to say no ,i'm not pregnant : this is ( showing my jelly -belly fat ) my extra tummy from the food i ate !!!wuarghhhh..It has been really frustrating ..................:(  
and please don't jump to conclusion , i don't mind if i gain +++ extra ++ weight with *future * (in sha ALLAH ) in my belly .

Think Positive , at last i get what i want , my Dream ideal weight and even i have extra *flat tyres * still maintain my BMI ...Body Mass Index .:) is just nice , not overweight and not underweight .

need to do work out , to *cut * of the *flat tyres * ...agak-agak Honda or Isuzu nak tak the flat tyres ...:P lol ...

For those  need to gain weight , frankly speaking i can be the testimonial it;s really work , i mean my dietitian 's ways...it's easy pesssyyyy...no $$$ loss .:) 

Now i'm a happy individual normal girl with ideal weight plus extra flat tyres .......

Moral of story : appreciate your beautiful body , Praised to  ALLAH swt .AMIN ...kurus ke tak kurus ke janji sihat , manusia tidak akan pernah puas hati : bila dah kurus nak gemuk , bila dah gemuk nak kurus ...never stop  never and .....orang sekeliling kita pula ...

Bila kurus : * eh u so thin.....makan la sikit * 

Bila dah gemuk ( berisi ) :  eh gemoooookkkk deebab nya , diet la ....* 

hahahahhahhahhahah i know it happen , sebab i ada pengalaman about this .lol.

till then ....

from healthy way to gain weight .....to a healthy way to *be fit * .

and mudah-mudahan tercapai impian yang lama di simpan ini amin.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...