DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Friday, January 18, 2013

Fish & CO Restaurant

Assalammualaikum ..

it's already 5 pm in the evening , my tummy started to mumbling singing all kinds of song , today friday is a *kitchen closed day * so we will go out for dinner tonight .So while waiting for rania 's bibi ina come back from work let's turn back time and looked what i had  for  lunch last sunday :) 

Walid & Mak came to KL last saturday ( 12th january  ) , walid have an appointment with Ophtalmologist on monday and i'm glad they already fix date for walid's operation .In sha ALLAH will update about that soon .Du'a for walid :)  ...so back to the *lunch story * . We had lunch at Fish & Co at One Utama , this is my favourite place sebelum berkahwin , sebelum menjadi MRs Ajf lagi , kalau pegi One Utama , if tak ke Chilis, Fish & Co la menjadi tempat pilihan .

selalu pegi tapi memang tak ingat tingkat mana , but i'm sure it is  in new wings one utama ,dekat dgn Seoul Garden Restaurant .








Harga nye memang murah berbanding The Fish Manhattan .and paling best nya hidangan nye dalam *periuk* hehe, teringat zaman bujang dulu, g makan with my cousin and arwah bibi ( my aunt) , hehehhe 
bibi cakap nadia nanti dah kahwin jangan hidang makanan dalam periuk kat suami ya ..."



 Walid 's choice: i tak ingat la pulak ape nama menu ni but this salmon , u can choose 2 sidelines .:)


 Mussels in Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce,this is our favourite ...:) must-order everytime dtg .


 New York Fish & Chips ,this is kakak punya pilihan .


African Fish and Chips :)

sangat berbaloi la makan disini. memang kenyang sampai la ke malam hari.hahah 



( kak ina,oman and AJF not around :( )
Thank you to kakak for the treats and Miss Driver ...

Our driver for today : Miss elephant 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...