DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Wedding :Reunite us

Assalammualaikum ,

wow post title over tau :) reunite lagi hehehee , besides beautiful colorful dazzling wedding , with bridegroom , beautiful extravaganza decoration ...i just so in love the wedding because 1 strong reason ! which is , i have chance to meet up all my old schoolmate yang sudah 10 tahun tak berjumpa , ada setengah yang last jumpa masa spm ....wow sadis gitu.

Kalau dulu semua bujang bujang , tgh belajar , budak hingusan , tapi sekarang semua dah grown up beautiful , bekerjaya , berdua , bertiga berempat Masyallah , semua di limpahi kurnia rezeki dari DIA , yang berkuasa ALLAH swt .

I might not  closed with them , just saying hye , say hello in FB mostly everyday makes us closed day by day , So thank You facebook for a great job , making new friends and makes our life easier to keep in touch with friends.and yes u can even still connect with your old kindergarten friends .It's TRue , bukan cerita bohong ..:P 

other than that  ,  wedding event  is the right  moment to snap , to captured all our LOVE as a memory in a photograph , Thank you MR Camera .I do love u so much...:)

Let's share and enjoy the photo from my Nikon camera after edited using Befunky.com :


First : This is fairytale dais , Congratulations Nadia & hafiz , Happy Newlyweds .



Photo 2: SMKK ( secondary school ) girlfriend with the Bridegroom 
 

Photo 3 : SMKK's ex -student , we love our school yeah.....:) 
 


Photo 4 : camera so in love with us :P 
 

Photo 5 : Memory together always 1996- 2012 , inshaALLAH still counting :) thank you so much hanis for spending time with me the whole day , sharing a lots of story :) happy for u and ana , thank you  for this beautiful friendship , :) inshallah kenang sampai mati. Can't wait for next year, wedding events .
 


Photo 6: Owh i miss my instagram , i want my old tablet ,please ..sembuh cempat darling ..
                Instagram photo booth .
 


Photo 7 : Wear same dress i bukan artist okay so re-pakai baju same is acceptable :P 
               


Photo 8 last but not least ,, my princess intan payung : rania ,, as queen Rania at wedding photo booth :) 
 

OKay , next sapa nya turn kahwin ......:) mari kita serbu.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...