DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Twilight : Edward Cullen

Assalammualaikum ,

Hye darling sayang , 
12 . 12 .12 -----> very nice date yay , perfect for a special day to be remember .I don't have any interesting story to shared beside rania now starting to *organized a big birthday party * at home , pretend to be a miss *knows everything * by leads the group , give jobs to all members ,

rania : bibi ina , u get the ballons,alright?
          toklid, please get cake alright
          maktok , please handle .......presents ( dot dot means rania mumbling something but i couldn't understand )

cute tho , rania still with her imaginary friends,zou ,lisa and gaspard .:) .

So basically my post entry today is because ................................................................................................

i don't want to miss this beautiful date , i can't waste time and need to *update * something .

Twilight phenomena thingy ,hahaha i know i'm late , but better late than never aite ?
All this started when i saw my sister's pictures in Facebook with her friends , watching Twilight , the breaking dawn part 2 , 2 times and planning to watch it again in cinema.I was like ....what is alll about twilight .?i saw many shirt, key chain , fhone cover twilight 's fan .I  watched twilight with my husband once, but i'm not into it , can't blame me , i don't like horror movie :p and the *pirates CD * also one of the reason .

When everybody is had crush on Edward Cullen , i prefer to watch disney cartoon and fairytale with my princess (",).I offered myself to accompany my sister to watch Twilight : breaking dawn part 2 for her 3rd times ,being me , i will just seat , relax with popcorn and watch it , but my sister suggest me to watch all the 4 episode so that i will get some clear vision on this last episode.

It's been a weeks she pass me her collections of twilight series ....until i watch it today after asr prayer .
Owh i 'm in love with Edward Cullen . no wonder everybody was so crazy on him .(",)

seriously i'm addicted to him .wuargghh do u think cinema still showing Twilight movie right now?

better go check tomorrow .

k then , till we meet again in my next post entry  , 
need to talk to my *hero * hubby , LOve him more.:p
(get well soon honey , take care )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...