DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Friday, December 7, 2012

New Look ,New Hopes ,New Year

Assalammualaikum , 

at last , yes i did it ,I changed my blog templates , change to the color that i hate the most :YELLOW.
Frankly , i'm not a person whom easily can accept new environment / changes .It will takes sometimes tho to be comfortable with my new blog design .

I clear all *extra * pictures , less is better i guess furthermore i;m not a celebrities aite ?
So there we go , new design to welcome the great new year 2013 ,3 weeks more peeps with new hopes , new dreams and inshaALLAH new happy story for family and me .and to celebrate your 5th year anniversary with me NEVERLETMEGO .

You such a darling ,i love blogging so much .

Till then , 

Love u forever .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...