DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Sunday, December 2, 2012

My unique eyes

 
Assalammualaikum, 
what a best sunday , spending quality time with your family , i'm in the middle of baking a new recipe from one of my mak's old recipes book . , *jam roly poly* hahahikhik sounds funny aite ? while waiting our dessert bake in the oven , surfing internet , and  tergatal tangan searh regarding *abnormal mata  * like me !
DO you guys know that 2 mata i sebelah kecil and sebelah lagi  besar?
i'm not sure whether my real eyes is actually besar or sepet , but i'm pretty sure it's *sejak azali * ,since i was born .Honestly , masa kecil and zaman sekolah i rasa mata i ni adalah benda yang paling memalukan i pernah alami .i always blame my only brother sebabka mata i sepet sebelah because one of incident happen when our childhood time, he did punched my left eye .haahahahah okay that is not THE reason :). All my family member noticed about my eyes , im SURE lol, but they just ignore it because mak and walid understand this is a sensitive issue .of course darling is so embrassing .
Time flies , pursue study in University , met new friends , also  hard time as at the particular moment i still can't accept my *cacat * eyes .Kalau ambil pictures mesti i elak atau prefer tu posing senget or anyway pose style to hide my sepet eyes.
As u grow up , mingles around with all kinds of people, went to ceramah agama , listen to my mak 's story , i realize this is not *kecacatan * yang memalukan  but mata sepet sebelah is a special gift from ALLAH swt to me , seriously , not all got what i have, only the Chosen one ,Owh YA ALLAH ,swt , i  should be grateful .Thank you to ALLAH , .and stop complaining and ask why ,.why ...
Special more, when i met my hero , AJF , my beloved husband , he always treat me as i'm the most beautiful girl in this world.and he always remind me to love myself and every single things on me is BEAUTIFUL .
Love you suami .
Now, i'm so confident , and if last time when people asked me about my eyes, i will cry (my bad ) or trying to be cool by said yes i know that hahah or i will said *sakit mata * or just smile and go away .
BUt now, no more ,i'm so confident and happily answer that is  gift from ALLAH swt , and proudly admit that my eyes not same size.
like hubby always said , Your imperfection make you perfect to me !
Alhamdulilah , sekurang-kurangnye  i boleh tgk keindahan alam ALLAH swt dengan sempurna,and menjaga dengan baik harta pinjaman ALLAH swt ini .
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...