DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Gadjet Vs Rania

  Salam ,
Rania 's latest activity : i want to be like mommy 
hurm , eventhough watching disney cartoon everyday, she still request to watch all the Same cartoon at mommy's netbook.Owh rania , just wanna share one story with all , Rania don't like gadjet ! 
wow statement , yes to good to be true right?she is not *normal * i guess ?because what i noticed all the babies/toddler will attracted more to gadjet, e.g laptop, ipad, iphone , bb etc .But not  rania, for the first 10 -15 minutes maybe , then she will continue play with her toys .Maybe because ajf and i never download any games / any applications in our fhone ! Just simple du'a applications and IQRA apps for rania .that's all .
TO her, mommy and baba 's fhone is a BIG NO-NO  things to her , she only touch it when we asked her to pass it .
Like last nights, while watching online movie , rania kept asking me what i'm doing with the headfhone and a lots of question from my lil curious girl ,let her try and hands-on with the netbook.as usual rania will said no mommy , is not mine .is yours .
please help me mommy , hahahha ahaha 
i love when rania grow up as a REAL kids, playing princess ,tea party time with her dolls and teddy bear , & not be a BORING & gadjet girl .
BUT in the same time , i'm worried because most of the school nowadays using a COmputer/internet knowledge in their teaching method .easy way to attract children ,rania;s age for learning process.
so Rania , please DO like gadjet !!!
hikhikhikhik..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...