DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese

Assalammualaikum , 


I'm not a fan of carrot cake , but oleh kerana my beloved mak love it so much ,i 've learned  and study all Carrot cake recipes in you tube , google, and give a try to bake it with LOve as our desert for BBQ Party at maktok house .

I took recipes from mak;s recipes collection book .
From :unknown .

Ingredients :
4 biji telur ( asingkan putih telur dan merah ) 
1 1/2 cawan minyak sayuran atau minyak jagung ( I used minyak sayuran - u also can use olive oil ) 
150 gm Castor sugar ( i kurangkan - 130 gm ) 
150gm Brown sugar 
1 1/2 cawan carrot  - di parut 
100gm walnut ( i put extra :) )  ( i chopped into small pieces )

Bahan yang perlu di ayak : 250 gm tepung gandum 
                                         1 tsp Baking soda 
                                         1 tsp baking powder
                                         1 tsp salt 


Cara -caranya :
Panaskan oven 180 'c .
1) Pukul kuning telur sehingga kembang masukkan minyak , gula castor dan brown sugar .
2) Masukkan carrot yang di parut ( i used sudu ) 
3) Masukkan walnut ,kacau hingga sebati .
4) Masukkan Bahan -bahan yang di ayak tadi .( sedikit demi sedikit )
5) Di dalam bekas lain , pukul putih telur  hingga menjadi sebegini : (pastikan jgn ada air  , kalau tak tak kembang /naik putih telur tu )

6) Masukkan putih telur sedikit demi sedikit ke dalan adunan tadi , kacau perlahan -lahan (satu arah sahaja ye ) 
7) Bakar 45 minutes atau sehingga masak :) 

For frosting : 
120gm Butter 
250 gm Cream Cheese 
120 gm gula icing ( i used ONLY 50 gm ) 

Pukul semua bahan , sehingga kembang dan ringan .Sapukan ke atas cake yang telah disejukkan, dan hiasi dengna walnut ...:) 



 cut it into small pieces easy to eat :)

 (",) happy birthday mak , love u so much 
and now i think carrot cake will be my favourite ,with extra cream cheese of course ..:P


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...