DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

BBQ Dinner : Yan , Kedah

Assalammualaikum.

***********************************************************************************
Blog doesn't mean we have to write right ?i have no ide to write at the moment ,blur for a second .i would love to share all our pictures during the BBQ but now is getting late , to edit and upload so just bear with me and enjoy the foods okay .?

 

 yummy lamb....eslurp.....

 the homemade garlic bread : we tried LAURA VITALE 's recipes, 
garlic + daun bawang + olive oil + butter = blender together and spread on bread .:) 
and IMPORTANT thing , don't forget to put cheese on top .
 


 Our Potato salad


 My dinner last night :) 


We also had Cendol , walla  ..:)

usually my family only had bbq dinner at home just among us, but this time my sister ,kak ina and kakak suggested to celebrate mak;s birthday with our beloved mak tok with aunties and uncle, There we go , we prepared 60 pieces of chicken wings , and 20 pieces of lamb and marinate it with our own *orang kampung * style .:) trust me , it superb ....:) 
Other than that, we also have garlic bread, jagung , potato salad, cendol, carrot cake , Sosej , and lychee soda for our beverages .

What a short-planned dinner ,and alhamdulillah it turned...nice and memorable dinner with my BIG family .Nor that we never had a big dinner together ,but this is different as first time we having dinner at mak tok's garden :)

Planning for next BIG DInner at mak tok's house in future .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...