DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Friday, December 21, 2012

21 Dec 2012 : I’m so thankful that I have you as a Mom

Assalammualaikum ,

Hye darling ,
I'm supposed to update this entry earlier this morning , special post entry to my beloved mom , bonda, ibu ,mother MAK .

Mak,
Whatever I am today, I own it to you. You are the most special person in my life. Thank you Mak 

Mak , 

Thank you for playing such a kind and loving role in my life. 

Mak  ,
 No matter how hard I try, no matter what I do, I would never be able to show you how much I appreciate everything you’ve done for me. You are my hero, you are my strength

Mak,
I remember every single moment of my childhood, because you made it something special, something unique. Thank you mak for all the loving memories we shared together. 

Mak,
In every smile, every tear and every cheer we were always there for me through the years supporting me and providing me with all the energy I needed in order to stand in the game called life. 




**********************************************************************


Yes seriously i might not be  your *good friend* , stubborn ,we always had argument :P with different thoughts about life, family and love .hahahahah 

No matter what , you are the best Mak in all over the world.
LOve u so much mak ,

MAy ALLAH swt bless you as always and protect you :) AMIN 



We will having a small BBQ dinner for Mak 's Birthday , this sunday at Teratak Maktok ,Yan,Kedah inshaALLAH ..
I'm thinking of baking her favourite cake ...yummy yummy , can;t wait .

till then , bye darling .
   

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...