DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Thursday, December 20, 2012

20122012

Assalammualaikum , 

Salam Khamis malam jumaat, :) yay nice date aite?
20122012 .masyallah just realized a couple minutes ago , so i decided to post this beautiful date ,  , ermm my school mate will tie the knot today , my lovely mom's birthday is tomorrow - preparation to celebrate hers on sunday at My Grandmother's house , My sister whom work in KL will come back kedah today , everybody all family members is re-united again , except hubby beee booo syg , as he have important things to do , Good Luck sayang  , Love u so much 

Other else, seems to be normal except my emotional energy had gone for a while :P or should i say it imbalance , probably because the menstrual period month ? anxiety due to missing someone back in KL ? sad due to didn't get what i want / dream .

Think positively , i love myself , i should really take it easy and let it go by itself ,
i means , the feelings .lol

till then , need to prepare for lunch today 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...