DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Wedding Anniversary : Part 2


Assalammualaikum ...
 Hye darling semua , pejam celik pejam celik almost end of the year , december , and now dah nak  masuk 2013.,cuti sekolah ni ramai yang mengambil ksempatan meraikan hari bahagia di akhir tahun .(",) so weddings here, weddings there, wedding every-where so this is the BIG reason of my *MIA * ( missing in action ) 
and from the bottom of my heart , i'm really sorry couldn't reply all my friends's whatapps , msg and email , or even FB chat as my Samsung Galaxy tab had an *accident * .:( ,sebab nye mengapa lama i tak online and update my humble blog ., really disappointed sebab the * warranty from saudi kononnye dikatakan International world wide cover * tak boleh pakai !ouccc...so don't and Never EVER buy gadjet overseas &%&%%@# ( ke i yang tak pandai ) 
Enough talking about tab .
  A few days back in KL , full with hubby's cousin'  s wedding . We didn't help much  tho , just a little help for last minute preparation .doing some bunga manggar , door gifts and most of time just mingle around, but wallahi i would never used " ada anak kecik " sebagai alasan malas nak tolong .:P.
I would love to share all the pictures, but too much lazy mezy at the moment and some more i need to ask the bride's permission .
So, let's us enjoy with OUR picture , would you love ?
so for the solemnization , no fancy dress , just a simple lace abaya in black and maroon .love the details so much until i bought 2 abaya with same design ,different color.
 
 me with the groom ..oopppssss  :P my darling hubby

my both sayang 
for the bride reception , the family theme is in tiffany blue/ turqoise / baby blue.
Baby blue then....baju lace lama from medan .
 
and we also went to the groom reception a week after ,with the rombongan .and if i'm not mistaken the theme is green /mint green.Last minute so taraaaa....mix and mtch my old baju kurung modern in yellow pair with my online LOlysta long skirt bought at Miss Lily SHop ,online boutique from LANGKAWI .
Picture from my Instagram#
i'm really into mix and match ,this fashion always in my mind all the time .it's cheap, easy and absolutely stunning if u able to get a perfect pair with it .
no extra money $$$ needed, uolls.
k till then , 
wait up , i'm pretty sure everyone was like , * apa kaitan cite blog merepek i kalai ni dgn title post ni kan ?* , well nothing much , i couldn't find a suitable title, and memandangkan this all happen in november, cousin;s wedding is in november, to be exact is on 16 november, day after our 4th WEdding anniversary , it's just a sweet memory for us to join and shared the happiness .at least dpt la feeling macam nak kahwin dulu kan kan ? wangi pengantin bungarampai , and the colors, the crowd ..oooh i like weddings .
till then , salam 
naddy .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...