DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Aquaria KLCC

Assalammualaikum ,

Hye darling ,happy weekends .
How are you girls ...i'm so excited and feel so fresh , rasa macam nak marathon update .yehaa. wish me luck 

let's start with AQUARIA KLCC .

(",) , this is my 3rd time went  to AQUARIA  KLCC..uhh -yawning- i know , boring .hhahaa 

first time : dating with AJF ( masa ni pregnant kan rania,first trimester )
Ibu mengandung teringin nak pi tgk ikan .:p
(too bad i couldn't find the picture ,inshaALLAH will definitely upload once i found it )


Second time : reunion with my ex-school mate .:) 


 and the third time with AJF and Rania (",).
yay, and this is rania 's first time.

 she really enjoy , i'm totally forgot the entrance fee hahahha  3times tapi still tak ingat .:P ( sebab mungkin bukan i yang bayar )we decided to go AQUARIA because rania kept saying she LOVES fish and imigination all about fishing using her " fishing rod "- using microphone , she even used ballon as fishing rod.hahahhahaso creative .we dont have any family whom like to fishing ,or even have the fishing rod , so ajf and i agreed to brought rania to AQUARIA , hope that she will enjoy to visit FISHES .

AT first rania so excited and berjalan jalan ke mari ke sini , after few minutes mula la penyakit malas , * up sky baba * mintak dukung :P...

 she is so scared sampai ckp : mommy i'm scared , fish will eat my hand..wuarghhh
( drama sungguh la anak mommy ni ) 






 both of them so excited :) mommy tukang snap pictures





 oooo...see the facial expression :) priceless..

   
We just spending all time together, i know i can't return back all time we missed one year ago .BUT i trust ALLAH swt have HIS own agenda for US , and as a wife and mother .I'm trying my best to be THE BEST for them .InshaALLAH .

Thank You ALLAH swt .
Next entry : ICE Skating ...


     
  
 
  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...