DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Monday, October 29, 2012

Shoes Maniac : Flat or stiletto


Assalaikummualaikum..

Flats or stiletto ?

There are many kind of shoes: wedges,stiletto , kitten heel, platform,pump,open toe,ankle strap , t-strap , gladiators, ballerina flats and etc.which one is your favourite??

Nor that I don’t have interesting story to update hahhaa just think about it once I reached hometown  , shocked looking at my sister shoes  near the door.her stilettos is everywhere  , no wonder walid called her * kaki lipan * ,hahahah .long time ago , I also having this kind of disease, shoes maniac, 4 years ago., I have shoes  I mean a lots of shoes, stiletto, flat , with just normal brand , no brand at all I supposed, time masa study  dulu.i can’t afford to buy branded shoes okay :p ,….but after married , hmmm I lost all those shoes , might be left somewhere  hmmmm I have no idea, some I gave to the charity and some goes to *kitar semula* bin :) 

.so I started to have my odd , weirdo and boring color of shoes, as my beloved hubby , ajf he loves brown, earth color so I ended buying brown flats shoes,…and now I just noticed , a few minutes ago that I have , a lots of flat shoes especially in blue, brown, brown brown and brown hahhaa black black color.and 1,or 2 stilettos also in black ?brown color I wore to attend functions .ajf have his own reason , its more comfortable to wear flats ,especially when u have kids  , .honestly after  4 years living with my other half, I felt more comfortable wearing flats to go out , rather than heels, .kaki pun tak skait wooo…


 separuh kasut yang paling kerap dipakai 

 in other angle

I envy her so since rania is big girl  , so I guess this the right time for me to start  collecting my stilettos .or perhaps we start with * bodek* our sister ..for belanja me ,free stilettos please…

In love with her new Clarks  yellow shoes, wow…I want this …



She is totally mad,
But I love her thank to ALLAH  we’re not same size, IKalau tak huhuhu ,bising la dia kasut dia hilang ehehhe


 open toe


 ankle strap


 
 t-strap


ankle strap 




2 comments:

C!kpuanmuda® said...

banyak nya kasut.. like!

neverletmego said...

hehhehe :) me too .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...