DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Housewife is fun

Salam, 

Hye bloggers,  rindunye nak ber- blog,  alhamdulillah sjk blik jadual sangat padat,  weekends je penuh dgn activiti menziarah dan pergi kenduri kahwin. 
Currently busy being a housewife,  :-) perasaan yg sgt indah yg teramat merindui selama ni,. Tak thu la sampai bila peradaan tu tkut mula bosan,  yela dh biasa keje kn. 
Tgh tunggu ajfulang dari kerja dan melayan kerenah rania ni.....
Jumpe next entry

Inshallah


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was curiоus if you eveг соnsidered changіng the structure оf yоur site?

Its ѵery well written; Ι love
what уouve got to ѕay. But maуbe yοu could a little more in thе way of contеnt so peoρle сould connect with it better.
Youѵе got an awful lot οf text for
only hаving one or two іmages. Maybe you сoulԁ ѕpaсe it out betteг?


My blog pοst how to save money on disney tickets

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...