DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Samsung Family

Assalamualaikum , 

hehheh ,  skip update entry . I have a lots of activities and busy working   counting days ,12 days more to go and 2 more shifts . NOw , i 'm alone , my housemate is working night shifts , bored nothing to do .
Samsung Family ?? huhuuh it's been long time for me to decide for a new gadjet for us ( ajf n me ) , after do some research, get opinion from the user , at last i decide to buy Samsung .
It easy , friendly user more cheaper for androids fhone , and not so complicated for non-IT like me .Actually i'm in lOve with I-phone product as i already have the ipod nano - watch from Ajf for our wedding Anniversary last year , but as all my friends , sister and also AJF , told me I-phone is more to Gamer .( Please correct me if I'm wrong ) ,






hahaha , from the non- gadjet woman , i became a fanatic and is like a disease 'man using this samsung ..huhuhu ,
and now i'm in love and having affair with INSTAGRAM ,:P 





i think you know by  now owh my dear Blog , why i'm rarely update entry :P....busy loving , busy countings .
I will wait until i bored with this new applications , i'm pretty sure i will come back to  update entry every day like before ( owh really ?) .
Been trying to update entry blog from my samsung Tab , :) call me old-fashioned , i still need my big laptop , and big screen with keyboard to type..:P

till then , 
just a boring and an ordinary update from me ,

Nadia , Jeddah .

btw , can't wait for my Masalama Party (Farewell party ) ,,.:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...