DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Ma'salama Party for Sharifa.

Assalammualaikum , 

i miss blogging TOO much ..:) 
Alhamdulillah 21st August lepas ialah my last working day in KIng Fahd Hospital , Im so happy and touched as all my colleagues plan a masalama party or Farewell party for me yehaaa...Pejam celik pejam celik , dah setahun i bekerja di sini .
i'm so excited and the same time i felt so sad .



My family in Emergency department .( only quarter ) :) 


 Only My site Manager ( mdm Janine ) and MY Clinical Instructor ( Mdm mariam ) around, my head nurse still on vacation .

 Foods....

 my Mdm Maryam...Thank you so much sister.



 Thank you all...for the gifts

 Cake :homemade by sister Agot ( the same person made my birthday cake ) :its so damn nice uollss








From the bottom of my heart , i would like to thank all of You for being such a great friends ,family .Its very tough being far away miles from homeland , from family , being THE ONLY Malaysian nurse in Emergency Department ..but realllllyyy u guys make it easy for me !!
Thank you so much .
Please Remember Me..
Sharifah with H please..


Malaysia...............here i come....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...