DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Rania's sister :P

Assalalammualaikum sister ,

*gempak jew post title kan?*

My bad , i have a lot of free time doing nothing but don't have a spare time to update entry about rania's sister :P ., no mood ,no idea to write as all *her* pictures is in my sister's iphone .okay .excuses:P

I am  so happy ,as rania got her new bff and sister after y good friend of mine gave a birth to a beautiful sweet darling girl , Arissa Humaira .Alhamduillah .Congratulations natra and Lutfi .:) and i bet rania also so happy ,u can see from her face tho so excited call "baby, baby wake up "...hehehe 



Actually it supposed be our reunion day  ,but pardon me , with my short vacation , i'm not able to spend a lot of time out like our plans , sorry girls, ..but inshallah ,i'm coming home now!, for good.......hang out and gossiping again like those days .

Inshallah .
Love u all..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...