DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Saturday, July 7, 2012

PinkBerry Vs The frozen Yogurt factory

 Assalammualaikum , dear , 
Hye momsy again .i;m not a super goood blogger right now , always skip to update entry now.This story on 5th july, in wednesday when i 've got my haj holiday  that they owe me .I'm super duper happy when i 've received a fhone call from my filipino friend told me i got holiday off from work yaho..so instead of lying down lazy  ,i woke up,do some laundry , cleaning and jump to the swimming pool .:) yehaa..what a simply fanstastic quality bonding time .

At night , my senior friend, sister Irnani, plan to go to REd Sea Mall, i ;m not into mall or shopping this moment but heard about this mall , remind me the super delicious favourite yogurt PINKBERRY,

I'm not a fan of yogurt but after this pinkberry mashallah i'm in love with yogurt ,original flavour .its so original true taste , u can taste the texture so soft , yummy , smooth, and milky.:) with the fresh fruits ,and its cheap too, its only cost me SR22 for the original flavour with free 4 toppings.

We're having Pinkberry yogurt at The frozen Yogurt factory shops..:P


 This is the frozen yogurt factory , is like Tutti fruitti , self service, weighing , aand pay ..and expensive tho,like this ,half way eaten , cost my friends Sr30++.and the taste ...Just okay..:P



(",)..so little time,,:( but yet we had special and quality time.Seriously,gonna miss u guys ...:(


I'm alone ? nope, ALLAH swt always with me and inshallah only half way nadia...
La Tahzan 

Is not fun being sick when your family not around !

2 comments:

cindyrina said...

owh! enjoying yourself with yogurt and girlfriend..have a good weekend dear! take care!

Niastory said...

:) :) tq my darling..u too..have fun .:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...