DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Monday, July 16, 2012

Muka baba , Perangai Mommy

Assalammualaikum ,

Hye sayang -sayang mommy ,

:( mommy tak boleh tido , rindu rania and baba sangat ,Rania ,please tell baba that mommy loves baba so much okay .

Rania , 
31st July is just around the corner, pejam celik pejam celik, baby doll mommy dah masuk 3 years old .Mashallah , you grow up so fast , like baba always said , u so charming , beautiful , brilliant girl :) Thanks to ALLAH swt . and u became so perfect exactly like your baba , that is what your grand-father ( tok baba ) told mommy .

Rania , 
Baba  sent rania's picture petang tadi , hahha he told mommy ,  rania merajuk like mommy ::P and you keep merungut like mommy juga nak makan , and rania also nak makan pizza like mommy ..:( ouch syg , you 're really like mommy , my twin ..:)

Rania , 
LOve you sayang so much ...

 ~Rania enjoy her pizza ...~

~ eyummmmmmu nice mommy , try mommy try mommy , miss her so much ..:(



 Dating with baba,, nnti mommy join you both , soon..rania enjoy sucking her fingers sambil silang kaki and tapping her other fingers while listening to music .heheh

Rania playing with her doll....muamuamuah 


Mommy loves rania so much ...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...