DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Castle carrot fondant cake with Love for rania

Assalammualaikum bonda & rania ,


This is not personal entry post , i knew my mother always be my super duper fan and silent reader beside my lovely handsome husband .  i pretty sure all girls dream and imagine they are  princess  and living in the castle , my rania no exception , she LOve to be princess and wearing dress and gown and will scream ,  momy mommy look look is a castle castleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....with double triple eeee .and smiling jumping .. especially when we went to USS last May , i can't explained her facial expression hahaaah




So for my second fondant cake , we ( my sifu and me )  also my two lovely friends, decided to make a castle fondant cake :) . My sifu bake a carrot cake and i prepared for the fondant thingy .it was a very energetic , fun , quality time :) honestly i learned a lot from my sifu .


Lets picture do the story :


 * ignore my appearance :we talking about cake,focus to the cake pelase  hehe *
this time , my sifu taught me to make a cream cheese frosting as a *glue * to make sure the fondant place nicely .


 I'm started with my yellow fondant .


 our castle , its supposed to have 2 cakes , i big and medium to make a castle cake , but no time to bake another one so we just proceed with the small , castle for rania heheh e


Our castle cake , thank you sifu chumi cugus , kak ruze and Neeta.
Rania castle, can't wait ,only one month more nadia ,then i can play fun baking with little rania..


inshallah 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...