DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Visiting Makkah :12th & 13th July 2012

Assalammualaikum,

In the name of ALLAH swt ,

I am so blessed with the short 2 days off after non- busy working days i am happy decided to follow my sisters in islam to perform umrah yesterday .Actually it 's a 2 days one night stay , they arranged for  " ziarah " trip to Kota makkah ,which i 've already went before during my first time umrah and night stay at middle class hotel approximately 10 minutes from masjidil haram .

We went on 12 th July after zuhr, and planning to back to jeddah on 13 th after jumaah prayer as i have night duty on that day .at first i was planning to stay at home alone doing nothing as i'm thinking that  i need rest for my next duty today and don't want to take any risks .

As i always trust , we only plan , but ALLAH swt have a nice plan for us , better plan .
so without thinking any consequences , and thinking about my feeling , " how i miss masjidil haram so much and kaabah , i decided to start packing my things too when i saw my housemate busy packing her "telekung "..i felt so jealous ,( i think this kind of jealous-y is acceptable by ALLAH swt hehehe ) .i am planning to solah , "mengaji " and ziarah only , just want to have a nice "picnic " moment in masjidil haram ,nor that i don't want to do umrah , i'm afraid i will be more tired .
 

So here we go , we went there by car, 6 of us have a smooth and :) fun journey , after checked -in to hotel ( i totally can't remember the hotel's name) , ustaz khairul Arifin brought and guide us to visit important place in makkah , Gua tsur , Gua Noor ( Gua hiraq ) , Jabar Al Rahmah ,and we also visit  mina, mudzalifah , padang arafah.
even this is my second time visiting , but still i felt like first time and still felt touch with the story , rasulullah "s sacrificed for us .:(

After finished visiting, we went to masjidil haram , and perform our maghrib , and had our dinner and rest in hotel .









early morning around 3 o'clock we directly walked to masjidil haram , and i'm so happy again even i'm not in a good mood, ( i'm sad ) ALLAH gave me a new sahabat , from indonesia , YEYEN sriyeni ,:) she is so beautiful :) mashallah ...:)...:) from jakarta , we shared our story and i'm so glad we exchange our bb-pin , our facebook .:) called me stupid, old mama, but i love all my friends and i love to make new friends...
                                                          ~new friend of mine ~

(",)...in other way, we all sisters...in islam  tho .

It was a short -tiring day but i had fun with my friends..
more fun when i received a call from my department at 3pm , told me that my boss gave me holiday again today !and yes :) i knew ALLAH swt always love me , i visit HIS HOUSE and HE gave me a present .:).

enough say , ALLAh swt always love us , care about us , :)

Just don't ever forget HIM,,,(note to myself)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...