DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Thursday, July 19, 2012

AL-Murjan Beach : Sisterhood Moment

Assalammualaikum sisters,

Tall and tan and young and lovely, the girl from Ipanema goes walking
And when she passes, each one she passes goes - 
 she looks straight ahead, not at me
And when she passes, I smile - but she doesn't see (doesn't see) 
lalalalallalllaalal

of course la i will not smile back  , my AJF in malaysia :P not in saudi .
even music   not allowed , i still can hear this song when i walked by  the beach :P
called me fantasy :P


hehehee h , i had  great time yesterday, walking , picnic,eating at AL-Murjan Beach .
We plan  for picnic almost a year   but due to hectic and different shift duty we have to postponed  .Alhamdulillah yesterday ,we managed to go there together before back for good and before Ramadhan .

It was a nice evening , my friend drove to the private beach , took around 40 minutes from our compounds,   after showing our residents card ,we got discounts ,we pay only sr50 instead of SR 70 for the entrance fees . ..:P NO abaya required .:) 
i  plan on writing more  but i'm so lazy , share some pictures.




 busy capture  ALLAH's beautiful  creations 

Spot the food : Roti jala& kari ayam , nasi lemak , Brownies and cupcakes .
we forgot to bring water ,hehehe :P minum air laut masin amik ko.


 U-G-L-Y me..:P but Love it , we do some photo-shoot pre-wedding for my friend , without her groom .:) 


 WE

 ESCADA model :P 

 what ????? camera not allowed :P okay tayeeb , 

 i'm not MODEL,i'm a daughter,sister,wife,mother ,nurse , friends....



She is amazing, Hope her dreams come true, gonna miss her a lots.:(
sob..sob..sob , i know and trust you will be somebody one day sister, :) InshALLAH .
Hope our friendships will remain forever .

I hope i  can go again with my AJF n Rania in future , but in the meantime, thanks for spending time with NeverLetMeGo!

till then .
 bubye....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...