DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Sunday, June 10, 2012

My web address URL is..:(


It is crucial to choose the right domain /web address link , we need to spend a little time to pick +select the best especially for the business web .i used to have a nice short and easy web add url , http://shnadia86.blogspot.com and serious ly i'm so depress and regret that i 've changed it now to the bad and unprofessional link url.:( to http://rotibakarbuttermilo.blogspot.com.roti bakar butter and milo is my brother forever favourite :P
I should ignored all "negative thoughts of my  readers and stayed strong .They are those people whom comparing , judging and humiliate me and my story .i shouldn't  listened to them and ran away like i did.at that time i decided to change my URL link so  particular "person" will not disturbed me anymore . ..:( nothing can be changed , it/'s  really hard to change back to the old link, and effect i will lost all my friends 's address in blog, and a lot more that i  don't know  , really difficult to understand the "IT" term ..:P 
I 've call my eldest sister to help me change new domain, and to update my blog ,which so euuwww...bored ,:) hope kakak will come out with new design perhaps some "new life " to myblog : the NeverLetMeGo blog.....
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...