DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Monday, June 11, 2012

LunaTik +Ipod Nano


I’m supposed to update this entry long time ago , pardon me , I’m so busy and upset until I forget and no time to elaborate more about Lunatik watch and IPOD nano .

Do u remember this entry : http://rotibakarbuttermilo.blogspot.com/2011/11/from-bottom-of-my-heart-2-i-love-him.html

I got anniversary present from him , he loves gadjet so I assumed he also think his wifey loves gadjet thingy hehee I’m not actually  it’s okay baby , I really appreciate it .
He bought this incredible watch through  online shop from Singapore and what makes it more special is there are our name engraved at the back of ipod nano .

AJFJ&SNSA 15.11.08- Eternity


Owh so sweet syg ..love it .,everybody is wondering what is that cool gadjet , smart and asked where I bought It from –I’m so proud to told them it a gift from my husband .:) what a unique gifts .Thank you sweetheart .
Ipod Nano collaborated with Tik TOK http://lunatik.com/, ,LunaTik is a premium permanent conversion kit designed for those wanting to dedicate their iPod Nano primarily as a wrist watch. .i heard they also make LunaTik touch pen with new ipad .:) .u can save pictures, music of course , also as a watch , a timer for u while exercises .u can even chose ur own design on your ipod wall..cool yeah …



Thank You sayang ...LOve u more ..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...