DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Monday, June 11, 2012

Islam is Simple


Since I’m back from vacation end of the MAY , this is my first time i followed the bus trip at my compound and our destiny is MALL OF ARABIA,  my housemate and I only plan to buy groceries and toiletries .summore , I don’t  have any mood to do “shopping hunting like before .tired being far away  from family  sealed my lips..:P .,,,

the bus trip Is at 9.15 in the morning , so I think u guys can imagine what time the mall usually open right ? We just mingle and walking around until the hypermarket panda is open.

What surprise me  is  all over the mall , I can heard Quraanic Verse ,and  it’s so amazing .We will not experience it in Malaysia ‘s mall for sure .While  choosing meat ,chicken and etc, I able to listened to quraanic verse mashallah the feeling that I can’t explain with words .(“,).

I love the way Saudi –an practice islam , theirs responsibilities not much rules or regulations , they make islam as simple as they can , pray on time , everything start with Bismillah,and the most favourite is , feel touched when we all praying together , with all black abaya, talha in the straight “saf” , I can feel the bonding , sisters in islam ,no rich no poor as we all look same eventhough we don’t know each other.and that is a true ISLAM.
 I will always miss this moment , sob..sob …

till then , need to take my sweet nap ...
my look just now :) so hubby , u like it

 ?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...