DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

" He knows what is in every heart " (67:13)

Bismillah...berkatilah perjalanan kami Ya ALLAH.
* Ya ALLAH , aku smbut panggilan MU untuk berumrah . YA ALLAH aku menunaikan umrah kerana ALLAH swt semata semata *
Salam , alhamdulillah perjalanan tanpa rancang .I'm supposed to send my friend to airport , she is going to exit hospital back to malaysia but unfortunately she told all of us different departure time and date and make all of us confused and at last we missed it .Frankly speaking , it really make me upset as i only meet her and went out her once after i've come back from vacation .It's tough tho as my housemate still on vacation .so impact it i'm alone here .BUT i can accept her reason , as she want to have a nice and happy journey and refused to have any sad + mixed feeling leaving us in Jeddah .After positive and 2-3 minutes rationale thinking , i think i will do the same things dear sister .Wish u all the best in your future , Happy newlyweds and till we meet again .inshallah ...Love u dear sister , and shopping partner .Halalkan makan minum i okay .
 
4th June 2012
After 4th night crazy and busy working shifts, not rest at all, after quick shower ,my friends and i went to MAkkah andalhamdulillah this is my 5th time doing Umrah and may ALLAh accepts my Umrah ,May ALLAh grant all my wishes and make the fulfillment of the wish blessing for me as well ameen ,inshallah .
And it was a nice feeling to get back here and its really nice day started with morning sun ( mashallah ) and rainy day in the evening .:) Lovely moment as this is my second time doing tawaf in rainy day .Mashallah .everybody is looking for HIS 's Bless included me .:)

 

2 comments:

CiKaYu said...

Salam,

Semoga i sampai juga ke sana, insya'allah.

neverletmego said...

salam dear cikayu :) inshallah same2 la kite berdoa semoga semua dapat ke sana ...:)berkumpul mengerjakan beribadat kepada ALLAH swt .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...