DISCLAIMER

Read at your own risk. If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish

About Me

My photo
Hi there! I’m Sharifah Nadia, i'm married to the sweetest husband and mommy to my only precious daughter,Rania and my adorable son , Razin .If you need to find out more, do check out my blog and I've finally made up my mind to blog in whichever language I'm most comfortable with at that point of time - English, Malay or Rojak. Please bear with me... Lots of Love, Nadia

Saturday, June 16, 2012

4 more years to '3 series' part 2 : unplanned dinner

I'm in love  with  fondant cake , nice to see but not to eat  , been awhile planning to learn but time seems to be so jealous i couldn't spend more time .I'm not a Party person, so i just ordered a  fondant cake from my colleague , Agot Garcia .(",) Thank you sister. and plan to celebrate only with my housemate , sis wani  spend day together outside , girls moment ,we only plan but ALLAH always THE best : unplanned dinner and i'm so blast to spent time with my girls  ....well  they also will leave me....soon ..:(










Visualized in pictures you can see i'm smiling , but only ALLAH swt knows deep in my heart , i'm suffering to be tough baing far miles from HOME , not to cry as i'm not the OLD nadia that u know before.U can't 'KILL ' Me now,,no longer as long i know ALLAH always with me .:).
I'm not your lil nadia anymore...i'm big,yet not big enough ,so please guide me, don't ever leave me ...
La Tahzan nadia...honestly i really miss my other half , my lil princess rania ...
Walid, Mak, kakak, Kak ina , Othman,,,...LOve u all so much ,:( i'm  so sorry always make " drama" , and please forgive me as i'm still a "baby girl " in family :(...all this happen because ONE thing!


I MISS MY FAMILY ,MISS BEING SYED Azizan and Afifah Hanoum's little girl.




2 comments:

Wahidah said...

cake tu comey sesgt dear..tp fondant cake nice to see but not to eat..:)

sbr dear..soon u also will reunite with ur family again rite..:)

neverletmego said...

:) aah mmg tapi yang ni serius tak tipu mmg sdp, fondant nye nipis tak manis sgt and cake chocolate yang moist kurang manis mmg kena la :)...

im not into fondant tapikali ni mmg bagi A:)...
yes wai tak sbr nak balik ni , counting days ...pejam celik pjam celik nak setahun dh .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...